Our Services - Race Car Preparation & Engineering
With extensive expertise in racecar preparation and setup, JDR have the resources to ensure maximum competitiveness at all levels of motorsport. Ranging from De Dion suspension to a multi channel OBR Power box on a CAN bus system JDR are conversant in the needs of you and your car. We offer a full preparation service, from workshop to trackside to workshop, looking after your car to the highest standards.
Ranging from De Dion suspension to a multi channel OBR Power box on a CAN bus system JDR are conversant in the needs of you and your car. We offer a full preparation service, from workshop to trackside to workshop, looking after your car to the highest standards.
Why choose John Danby Racing to prepare your racecar?
- Highly experienced in strip-down and rebuild of racecars.
- Crack-testing, repair, machining and fabrication of parts in-house
- Full geometry set-up
- Specialists in datalogging installation and analysis
- Dedicated, experienced mechanics and engineers trackside
- Professional and courteous service
Our 40ft race transporter, with built in office suite, makes a very comfortable base at the circuit as well as being able to transport all the required equipment and racecars in safety. Our state of the art equipment and professional personnel enable us to care for you and your car during events.
A Winning Team
JDR have a proven track record within the Industry with many Championship wins, race wins and lap records to our name:
- Pinto Sports2000 AND Historic Sports2000 Championship Winners 2009
- Historic Sports2000 Championship winners 2008
- 2nd place Britcar Production Championship 2009
- Duratec Sports2000 Championship winners 2003
- 22 consecutive race wins in Sports2000
- Current Sports2000 lap record holders at Silverstone GP, Snetterton, Oulton Park, Cadwell Park and Thruxton
- Race Car Preparation
JDR have extensive expertise in racecar preparation and setup - the knowledge and resources to ensure maximum competitiveness at all levels of motorsport.
- Race Car Engineering
JDR specialise in bespoke projects from Panelwork and Chassis fabrication through to lightweight prototype parts for optimum performance.
- Vehicle Restoration
From stripping and rebuilding, to researching and finding parts for incomplete projects JDR are highly experienced in getting your car back to perfect condition.
- Historic Road and Rally
JDR's skills are not limited just to the racetrack or rally stage. As fellow car enthusiasts we offer a bespoke service for your treasured road or trackday car.
- Machining and Fabrication
JDR offers in-house bespoke engineering solutions - design, development and manufacture thanks to our CNC machine shop and solid modelling capabilities.